As a leading Industrial Pump distributor, we wide range of pumps and pump technologies. Our expert product-knowledge and an unparalleled dedication allows us to offer the right pump selection for the application. We constantly strive to improve our product range to provide better efficiency and reliability
Crompton Greaves Ltd, started manufacturing pumps in 1964 with Electri Motors. The Company manufacture all types of pumps suitable for handling water, which are used in Agricultural, Domestic and Industrial Sectors. In the last 20 years, the company has undergone a dramatic transformation in the areas of product range and capacities.
Crompton Greaves has a wide range of pump sets for different applications. The Range covers…
Today nearly 80% of the pumps business of the company is through the sourcing of complete products thr’o dedicated plants and other manufacturing units and the rest 20% is through in-house manufacturing. The driving strengths of the company are focused marketing, customer focus, thrust on Quality and new product development, which has led the company to enjoy the status of the pumps market leadership in India in domestic sector.